Production Tech 1
Apex has an opportunity for a Production Technician role. This is a 6+ month contract-to-hire position and the pay is negotiable.
For applicants who are interested in the Production Technician opportunity; please send a Word resume to Liz Papell, Professional Recruiter, at [email protected]
Position: Production Technician
Location: On-site in Milford, MA
Duration: 6-month contract-to-hire
- Performs general housekeeping in compliance with the standards required.
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge and understanding of GMP requirements.
- Demonstrates the care and safety necessary to properly safeguard facilities, equipment, product and co-workers.
- Performance and adherence of MFG protocols and batch records pertaining to filtration and assisting peers as needed.
- Assembles, cleans and operates production equipment (i.e. filters, pumps, pipettes, BSC, benchtop surfaces, etc.).
- Demonstrates GDP by performing real time documentation during production run and maintains accurate records/logs.
- Reviews documentation prior to completion of records
- Ensures daily/weekly tasks are completed in a timely fashion (i.e. track and stock consumable items, ensure proper storage of raw materials and buffers, delivery of QC samples, execution of proper disposal methods, etc.)
- Maintains up to date training records.
- Performs finished goods filtration and packing activities independently.
- Demonstrates understanding of beliefs, values and behaviors in accordance with company culture
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and change priorities while maintaining productivity
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- High School diploma
- Minimum 0-1 years of applicable experience
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.