Help Desk Technician
Helpdesk Technician - 100% onsite
Interested candidates should send an updated resume to [email protected]
Location: Oklahoma City, OK - position is fully onsite
Duration: 6 month contract with possible extensions
Pay: negotiable based on experience
*Due to security requirements of the client, candidates MUST be US Citizens*
- Helpdesk Technicians are responsible for taking calls and email from customers across the US
- Catagorize the issue the customer is facing and allocate it to an onsite tech support person to address the issue. Issues can range from hardline phone issues, softline phone issues, zoom conference equipment, and telecommunication software issues.
- Shift work is required as this is a 24/7/365 support hotline.
- 3 to 5 years of customer support
- Previous call center environment is preferable but not requires
- 1+ years of IT support preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.