Data Bricks Developer
Data Brick Developer
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our consulting practice has an opening for a Data Brick Developer who has experience with Azure Data Factory and Data Bricks to drive the design, the development and maintenance of the solutions for at a Top Five Bank.
Client: Big 5 Bank
Location: Hybrid 1-2 days/ week: Toronto
Terms: 6 Month Contract, strong possibility of extension or conversion
Hours: 37.5 hours/week Monday-Friday-.
Application Process It is best to apply via the medium you are viewing this on. If you encounter technical difficulties, please contact Beth Armstrong at [email protected] and reference Data Brick Developer
- 8+ years of Azure ADF and Azure Datafactory).
- ADF & Data bricks ADLS primarily required.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience on designing and developing scripts for custom ETL processes and automation in Azure data factory, Azure databricks, Python, Pyspark etc.
- Good experience of AZURE Cloud platform services stack - Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, AZURE Data Warehouse, Azure databricks, Azure Blob Storage, HD Insight etc.
- Azure DevOps build and release pipelines
- Data Warehouse, Data lake, Business Intelligence concepts
- Development using SQL Server (T-SQL), SQL and stored procedures
- End to end pipeline development on Azure Data Factory
- Troubleshooting of issues
- Works with development teams and senior designers to capture requirements
- Conduct impact assessment with business in order and determine high level design and size of effort based on requirements.
- Work with team to ensure standards and patterns are followed.
- Identifies opportunities for new architectural initiatives makes recommendations on the increasing scalability and robustness of platforms and solutions.
- Support Azure developers by providing technical assistance troubleshooting and alternative development solutions.
- Playing a key role in mentoring other staff members and a proven track record in knowledge transfer to other team members and departments.
- Identifies necessary changes to current business process.
- Communicates risks and ensures understanding of these risks.
- Responsible for leading the design of prototypes and determining final design to ensure client satisfaction with product
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.