Systems Administrator III
Job Description:Systems Administrator III
Digital Ecommerce Client
Contract role through End of 2024 + Extensions
100% Remote, Hybrid optional based on location
- Perform the installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of networks and computer systems.
- Set up user accounts on organizations servers.
- Run necessary system backups.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot problems on local area networks (LAN) and data networks.
- May perform some programming and may be responsible for script writing.
- Experience working in an Agile / Dev environment is recommended.
- Entry to mid-Level position within field.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed.
- Individual will be supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Individual must have two to three years supporting CentOS / Ubuntu.
- Person should also have knowledge supporting and managing SALT automation tool.
- Person will be responsible for building and maintaining environment Ubuntu Gold images.
- Testing and validation against security standards will be required.
- Azure cloud experience is also a plus and having familiarity with MSFT native tool set.
- Individual will be working alongside a technical team documenting processes and laying the groundwork for operations team to take over and support.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.