Oracle Fusion Middleware
Job Description:Join our team at Apex Systems, where your expertise as a consultant will play a pivotal role in supporting critical Department of Defense (DoD) initiatives. As a consultant for our client, youll engage with complex, challenging projects that directly impact lives. The collaborative environment fosters professional growth and development, offering you the opportunity to work alongside highly skilled co-workers.
Oracle Fusion Middleware Position Requirements:
Responsible for all facets of engineering and administering the mid-tier at PD ALTESS. This includes architecting infrastructure, installing, and configuring Application and Web Servers, Portals, and associated software products and operating system configuration in Linux and Windows environments. Once deployed, responsible for maintaining the infrastructure to meet availability and performance standards. Must have 1+ years of experience with WebLogic/Oracle Fusion Middleware, OBIEE and IIS activities associated deliverables include: support of these technologies in UAT and Prod environments; assisting in project releases; configuring and installing the middleware technologies; assisting in troubleshooting of reported outages; automating administration tasks. Responsible for maintaining security standards in the mid-tier and ensuring all systems and applications meet ALTESS and ARMY security requirements. Responsible for development and maintenance of mid-tier system monitoring and administrative dashboards to ensure a proactive approach to system management.
Essential Job Functions
- Working tasks in ServiceNow for installing, configuring, patching or troubleshooting Application and Web servers.
- Documenting progress on tickets with in ServiceNow.
- Periodic review of Army Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Documenting common knowledge for future team use.
- Consistent review of literature and current practices to support business requirements and/or new industry technology.
Oracle Fusion Middleware Required skills:
- Knowledge of Application Server architecture in a large enterprise environment using WebLogic/Oracle Fusion Middleware, OBIEE and IIS.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows administrations skills.
- Ability to communicate to external customers in a professional manner.
- Have a DOD Secret security clearance.
- CompTIA Security + .
- 1+ years of experience in application server management using WebLogic/Oracle Fusion Middleware, OBIEE and IIS.
- Background in a Web Application Server environment in a substantially large enterprise.
- Experience with automating maintenance tasks in an IT Configuration Management, Deployment and Orchestration tool such as Ansible/Puppet/CHEF.
- Experience with Powershell.
- Understanding of application network architectures to troubleshoot firewall and port issues.
- Understanding of PKI.
Oracle Fusion Middleware Desired Skills:
- Strong communication skills to communicate systems proposals to management and customers and provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems.
- Strong organization skills to prioritize work, maintain project schedules and manage tasks to ensure completion of projects within the established schedules.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, and team members.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team.
- Experience with COTs integrations such as: OBIEE
- Knowledge of Web Services, both SOAP and REST.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.