Junior Data/Cloud Engineer
Job Description:Our great client in Milwaukee, WI has an immediate opening for a Junior Data/Cloud Engineer. IF you are interested please apply with resume to [email protected].
We are seeking an experienced Junior Data/Cloud Engineer to join our dynamic team. We need someone with strong PowerBI and Excel skills. Someone who has an understanding of the cloud (AWS preferred) and some experience with FinOps. Experience with Glue and Athena is a plus but not required.
3 month contract with possible extension
- Utilize PowerBI to create visualizations, dashboards, and reports for financial analysis and decision-making.
- Collaborate with the finance and technology teams to understand the financial goals and objectives of the organization.
- Implement and optimize cost allocation and tagging strategies to track and manage AWS resource utilization.
- Develop and maintain automated financial reporting and analysis tools using Python, PowerBI, and other relevant technologies.
- Monitor and analyze AWS usage and spending patterns to identify cost optimization opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements to optimize financial operations.
- Conduct regular audits and reviews to ensure compliance with financial and security policies.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Finance, or a related field.
- Strong PowerBI and Excel skills
- Cloud and FinOps understanding
- Proficiency in Python programming and experience with data manipulation and analysis.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts and the ability to translate them into technical solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.