Senior Systems Analyst
This resource needs to have enterprise experience gathering requirements with non technical users and dev/technical teams, experience within SQL/Oracle databases, experience managing and configuring systems, understanding of security, experience working with vendors, and solid communication skills.
Location: Glen Allen, VA.
Must be on-site Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - three days a week. *no exceptions
- Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, and web services.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
- Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for system development projects.
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Analyzing and improving the performance of web-based customer portals and support services.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
- Monitoring product licenses and ensuring compliance with IT industry regulations.
- Ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with system enhancements and updates.
- Promoting system efficiency and security by integrating performance metrics and encryption.
- Implementing new advancements in the field of system and enterprise architecture.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.