Technical Product Manager
Job Description:Our great client has an immediate opening for a Technical Product Manager. If you are interested please apply with resume to [email protected]
12+ month contract
Project: Contact Center technology
- 2+ years of experience in product management disciplines and working with agile methodology and implementing agile practices
- Work with Product Manager(s) to build out features, and user stories
- Work independently with business partners to gather business requirements and vet alternative solutions
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present complex capabilities to business partners in a simple/concise way.
- Expertise or experience working in/with contact center technology
- Ability to partner with engineering on solving business problems
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.