Disaster Recovery Business Analyst
Job Description:Our great client in Franklin, WI has an immediate opening for a Disaster Recovery Business Analyst. If you are interested please apply with resume to [email protected].
These positions are part of the Enterprise Disaster Recovery team focusing on documenting app 2 infra mapping details and build DR plans as needed for critical technology assets
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Articulate and document application architecture data
- Perform Current State, Future State, and Gap Analysis
- Independently assess and document application to infrastructure mapping details
- Define, maintain, and execute processes
- Author User Stories and/or Features independently
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Publish project reports and metrics
- Bachelors degree
- 4-5 Years prior experience demonstrating business analysis.
- Knowledge and abilities to position themselves as the communications lead for key information and decision-making
- Deep familiarity with agile & scrum development environments
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Proficiency in required tools to support business analysis and reporting needs
- Skills-Proficiency Level: Intermediate Atlassian JIRA - Expert Business Analysis - Intermediate Gap Assessments
- ability to extract information and document summary reports
- basic knowledge of infrastructure services
- exceptional data analysis and analytical skills Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.