Job Description:eCommerce Analytics Lead
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing practice has an opening for a eCommerce Analytics Lead
to place at our client, within Enterprise Services Client.
Client: Enterprise Services
Location: 2 Days in office - Burlington.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Application Process: Please submit your resume via the platform you are using. If you encounter any issues, please email your resume in Word format to Rohan at [email protected] and reference eCommerce Analytics Lead.
eCommerce Analytics Lead
Responsible for conducting in-depth analysis of our clients digital channels/tools to provide actionable insights to enable optimal business decisions. This role will leverage data from multiple sources to inform digital strategy, website development and technology investments to accelerate our omnichannel offering and provide an engaging and frictionless best in class customer journey. This is an opportunity to join a team that will be pivotal in driving the digital transformation.
- Promote a data-driven culture to identify areas of opportunity and support eCommerce and digital product teams in improving the digital experience.
- Leverage Google Analytics to proactively monitor website performance and report on site traffic and click-stream navigation patterns, site search and browse behaviour, functionality usage and marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Lead analysis by interpreting complex data, modeling using statistical techniques, validating results, and communicating to senior management.
- Prepare reports, create presentations and present actionable recommendations to support eCommerce and Marketing initiatives.
- Partner with digital product teams to identify issues and opportunities to eliminate points of friction and improve conversion rate.
- Build and maintain reports to monitor digital effectiveness and provide actionable insights on digital performance to optimize engagement and improve core KPIs.
- Leverage multiple data sources to profile and segment digital customers and understand the customer journey, assisting in the development of long-term strategic objectives for digital adoption.
- Work with technology partners to establish and implement Google Analytics site tagging practices and tracking requirements.
- Establish A/B testing framework and roadmap to conduct testing, analyze results and provide recommendations to inform project prioritization.
- Provide in-depth reporting to enable discussions regarding results, trends and insights with regional leaders and identify opportunities to drive adoption and penetration.
- Monitor online customer churn and proactively provide reporting to eBusiness field support and Regional Leaders to re-engage with at-risk accounts.
- Provide data and ad hoc reports as needed to support business case development and/or inclusion in communications to leadership across the organization.
- Support eBusiness and Marketing in establishing KPI reporting framework to measure effectiveness of online promotions and campaigns.
- Leverage analytics and a “test & iterate” approach to help guide program/campaign development.
- Develop post implementation reviews on campaigns and programs driving digital adoption.
- Partner with BI to ensure accuracy, consistency, relevance and timeliness of data provided to the business.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business/Mathematics/Marketing/Finance.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise-level web analytics applications and strategy supporting an eCommerce business; B2B preferred.
- Track record of developing digital performance measurement strategies, data analysis and translating analytic results into outcome driven business value.
- Expert hands-on experience with multiple platforms: Google Analytics (or similar), Google Marketing platform, OSAT tools, UX tools, Market Research, data management and transformation (MS Excel, Access, SQL) and analytics visualization platforms (Power BI, Tableau).
- Expert analytical skills, able to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of multi-variate testing, audience-based experience personalization, customer journey analysis, customer segmentation, and ability to apply web behavioural data to influence website design.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal); ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Ability to work independently with strong self-management.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative and independent in exploring the best practice in digital analytics solutions.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills with proven ability to proactively analyze customer behaviour using available data to identify root cause and recommend customer-centric solutions.
- Proven project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities, react with urgency and reprioritize as needed.
- Experience developing program framework, identifying metrics, and establishing best practices, tools and programs to drive strategic plans and results.
- A self-starter, with strong drive for results and taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.