Strategic Sourcing Manager
Our client is currently recruiting for a Strategic Sourcing Manager.
Location: Blue Ash,OH ( must be able to go onsite)
Duration: 12+ month Contract
Pay: up to 45/hr
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will:
Provide Portfolio Cost Management for select Franchise Business Units
- Accountable for annual material cost savings per plan based on defined supplier/platform scope.
- Ensure business needs tied to savings delivery are communicated effectively to the Category Procurement SRM
- Responsible for strategic alignment of Savings Project with business strategy and category strategy
- Procurement representative on Project Teams tied to defined supplier/platform scope. Champion project to ensure completed on-time and with expected savings. Facilitate stakeholder and Category SRM discussions to elevate commercial and/or strategy conversations regarding trade-offs and cost implications.
- Responsible for monthly cost savings reporting, including Planisware data integrity and monthly actuals reporting.
- Responsible for developing and coordinating with Planning the Phase In/Phase Out plans for Savings Projects
- Lead communications across stakeholders
Provide Source Leadership for Product Transformation Teams & Pipeline Development
- Ensure development of robust YOY pipeline of Cost reduction projects
- Franchise point person with category partners; Source point person with franchise partners
- Procurement representative on Franchise savings ideation teams
- Responsible to screen projects for strategic and operational alignment
- Support efforts to build business case for leadership decision making.
Support Project Charter Process
- Partner with the Business Engagement Leader to align project with Platform/Franchise leader.
- Planisware management & Source project leadership for approved savings projects
- Prepare and submit aCARs and manage aCARs through project lifecycle
=============== QUALIFICATIONS ===============
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Supply Chain, Operations, Business Administration, or Engineering
- Six (6) years business and supply chain experience
- Experience with purchasing, materials, project management and supply chain management
- Training and/or certification preferred in ISM / APICS / Project Management / Process Excellence
- Effective knowledge in Sourcing procedures, Purchasing Controls & Supplier Selection Processes, Supplier manufacturing processes, Production systems & logistics, Database management, Quality Systems, Negotiation & Contract law, Statistical methods, and Project Management
- Ability to understand and interpret drawings & specifications is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written, oral, and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate complex matrix organization and influencing stakeholders
- Preferred knowledge in SmartSheet and/or ERP systems
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.