Salesforce Application Architect
Job Description:Salesforce Application Architect
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing group has an opening for Salesforce Application Architect to bridge the details of the solution design team for development, elaborating on solution designs for dev ready solutions for our client, a large Financial Institution.
Position: 6 month contract potential extensions
Client: Big Five Bank
Location: Hybrid/ Remote
Application Process: Please apply via the medium on which you are seeing this posting. If you encounter technical difficulties submitting your resume, please send a Word version of your resume to Beth at [email protected] . Please reference Job Salesforce Application Architect
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Technical degree or equivalent experience required; Computer Science background desired
- 5+ years design & implementation experience on complex, large scale distributed applications
- 3+ years of application development experience previous professional services or consulting experience, and experience managing a development team of 5+ resources.
- Extensive Salesforce custom development experience working with
- Salesforce Lightning Platform, CRMA, Lighting App Development, OmniStudio, Einstein1, Data Cloud, SFMC
- Builder, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Java, Templates and Web Services.
- Experience with object modeling in Salesforce and understanding of fundamental database concepts (including SQL), experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader.
- Experience with complex data migrations to Salesforce from legacy applications.
- Experience designing enterprise level solutions for clients.
- The ability to understand and design complex system and data enterprise architecture.
- The ability to understand and design complex data security environments, including encryption and SSO technologies.
- The ability to facilitate complex customer-facing technical requirements gathering sessions
- Azure or cloud experience is nice to have
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.