Program Manager II
Job Type: W2 Contract
Contract Length: 12+ Months
Location: Hybrid in Austin, TX
Send resume in Word format to [email protected]
Responsible for communications to Project Sponsors
- Serves as the primary point of contact for project delivery aspects for applications.
- Identify resources are available to complete project assignments in a timely manner and identify potential risks, constraints, and issues that may have an impact on the project and is responsible for the development of strategies to address them.
- Responsible for coordination with the IT Operations and Security for any infrastructure or security assessments required for the applications
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Maintains and utilizes detailed industry and internal services knowledge in the construction of industry leading services solutions, including expert working level knowledge of the processes, technologies, and people components involved in the services arena.
- Responsible for production support on assigned applications
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
The workers responsibilities and skills must include:
- 7 Experience in working with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and release features.
- 7 Experience with Project Management Life Cycle, the Agile Development Life cycle.
- 7 Experience in Communicating program objectives, goals, and progress to program directors, executives, upper management, and stakeholders.
- 7 Familiar with standard concepts, practices and SDLC.
- PMP certification
- Agile certification
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Knowledge of VSTS, JIRA
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.