Senior Executive Admin
Job Description:Senior Executive Administrative Assistant
- Location: Onsite in San Antonio, TX
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Duration: 4 months
- Provides administrative support to executive-level individuals. Managing multiple executive leaders calendars and email inboxes for audit services.
- Responsibilities may include screening calls, scheduling travel and meeting arrangements, typing correspondence, preparing reports and financial data, training and supervising other support staff and managing confidential information in a professional manner.
- Prepares reports as needed.
- Schedule and coordinates all required resources for meetings.
- Handles additional administrative tasks as necessary.
- Strong communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities are essential.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Ensures day-to-day activities are coordinated and team members are prepared for responsibilities.
- Coordinates activities and ensures timely information flow for EMG members supported.
- Prioritizes and organizes work for EMG members to meet deadlines on multiple tasks.
- Manages EMG members’ schedule and provides administrative support to assigned EMG which may include managing emails, maintaining calendar(s) and ensuring appropriate record retention.
Nice to Have: Prior C suite or senior executive leadership support highly preferred.
Technologies: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
**If interested, please send your updated resume and the job title/number to Zoe at [email protected]**
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.