Job Description:Seeking a Machine Operator to join a Food Company in Southern New Jersey.
Only local candidates will be considered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Consistently monitor the temperature, pumps, line pressure and other controls to make sure that
the machine is operating efficiently and effectively
• Monitor the quality of the cocoa butter as it goes in and out of the machine
• Continually review SCADA during operation and make machine adjustments accordingly
• Develop and implement appropriate deodorizing schedule to maximize use of the machine as
well as meet customer demands
• Conduct CIP as well as other preventative maintenance when machine is not in use
• Perform other duties as assigned by Technical Manager, Production Manager and/or Plant
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High school degree or equivalent, two year technical or associates degree a plus
• At least five years of relevant experience operating technical machinery
• Experience reading and understanding SCADA and P&ID
• Experience in food production
• Black seal high pressure boiler license preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Able to work a twelve hour shift when needed as well as weekends
• Able to read, understand and interpret SCAD and P&ID
• Highly developed math and analytical skills
• Excellent critical thinking abilities
• Attention to detail and good organization skills
• Able to read and understand English
• Adherence to prescribe food safety and quality assurances procedures as well as GMPs
Medium - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25
Moderate - Occasionally exposed to extreme atmospheric conditions (temperature, noise fumes,
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.