Business Systems Analyst II
Business Systems Analyst II
Large, international medical device company is adding a Business Systems Analyst to their team! Work with our tenured team of professionals to expand your skills and help cancer patients with improved outcomes.
This position will work full time at our Branchburg, NJ location, Monday - Friday during the day.
- Analyzes complex business processes, data, and stakeholder needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
- Conducts analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise business systems.
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, disseminates high-level concepts into details, distinguishes actual needs, identifies root cause of problems and creates logical and innovative solutions.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams to address business or systems issues.
- Works closely with assigned groups to define project scope, business requirements and see them through implementation.
- Acts as a liaison between the business users and technical systems groups.
- Leads business reviews, and mentors others on the process.
- Builds business knowledge within IT and educates business users on emerging technologies.
- Works with Quality to insure proper testing of defined functionality.
- Conducts user acceptance testing and training for users and Business Analysts.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Applies functional expertise at a level to make significant company contributions.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.