Engineering Project Manager
Job Description:Apex Systems is looking to hire a FULLY ONSITE Engineering Project Manager for our client based out of Greensboro, NC.
This assignment is anticipated to be a 12 month contract with strong potential for extension; however, Apex Systems cannot guarantee the length of this assignment.
This will also have a first shift Monday-Friday schedule.
- Secure project and maintenance deliveries from the area of responsibility in respect to committed QDCF targets.
- Work directly with the line organization to define deliverables for respective groups and secure annual budget estimates and resources to support the deliveries.
- Ensure that clear requirements and deliverables are established for each department according to global development process.
- Lead Program Increment activities related to the Agile methodology with a cadence-based approach within the development teams.
- Identify dependencies and foster cross-functional and cross- agile release train collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in engineering or project management.
- OEM Experience within commercial vehicles or heavy industrial equipment.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma.
- Experience in Structured Problem Solving (8D)
- Good awareness in SAFe Agile, SCRUM and KANBAN WoW.
- Ability to travel, as needed
- We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, competitive pay rates
- Health/Medical benefits, Life Insurance, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Discounts to most major certification programs, access to multiple technical training platforms and programs
About Apex Systems:
At Apex Systems, we value integrity, respect, and excellence, and we are committed to providing exceptional service to our clients and consultants alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match the right people with the right opportunities, and we offer our consultants competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in a supportive and collaborative environment. Whether you are a seasoned professional looking for your next career challenge, or a recent graduate seeking to build your skills and gain valuable experience, Apex Systems has the resources and expertise to help you achieve your goals. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our consultants, and we are passionate about helping them succeed in their careers.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.