Cisco Certified VoIP Engineer - Some ON CALL required
Apex Systems is seeking a Cisco Certified Voice Engineer with 5+ years of experience to ensured continued operations for our VoIP telephony and other communications.
The successful candidate will monitor CISCO RTMT, Splunk (SIEM) and other monitoring tools, user and system actions, and logs for problems for proactive resolution. In addition, this position will triage and resolve user tickets and document all remediation thoroughly and accurately. And lastly, develop and implement automation solutions to improve efficiency and accuracy of communications operations.
Critical Duties & Responsibilities:
• Facilitate Real-time communications for the Department, including Voice, Call Centers, Faxing, Workforce Management, Quality Management, 24-7 Integrated Voice Response Hotlines, and other Call Center scripts.
• Evaluate and manage the deployment new releases of products including but not limited to Verint Workforce Optimization, Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, E911 and Emergency Notification Systems, and Biscom Enterprise Fax solutions. Manage and support deployment of new VOIP end-points including phones, VPN phones, and conference phones.
• Plan, organize, coordinate, assign, schedule, and monitor work with staff to work with business units to design, develop, test, and deploy custom Auto Call Distributor, Computer Telephony Integration and Intelligent Voice Response scripts to support the Agency’s goals.
• Plan, organize, coordinate, assign, schedule, and monitor installations, upgrades, and maintenance of servers and clients.
• Collect and analyze data, troubleshoot, and help with decisions.
• Utilize and adhere to Agile/Kanban methodology and other departmental work management practices and principles and successfully manage assigned projects. Contribute to the use and success of structured project management tools and methods including analysis and design, milestone monitoring and identification of critical path milestones.
• Work assigned tickets for all supported infrastructure systems and devices.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.