MS Power Automate RPA - Programmer Analyst
Microsoft Power Automate RPA Programmer Analyst - Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining automation solutions to improve business processes. Identifying areas for automation, developing strategies, and implementing solutions using tools such as Microsoft Power Automate RPA
Primary Role Function:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining automation solutions to improve business processes. You will play a pivotal role in identifying areas for automation, developing strategies, and implementing solutions using tools such as Microsoft Power Automate and Microsoft Power Automate RPA. The role will also support the manager of our Citizen Development Program. This program empowers our business users to solve their unique problems using tools like Microsoft Power Automate, Power Apps, Forms, Power BI, SharePoint, and more.
· Design, implement, and maintain automation solutions using tools like Microsoft Power Automate and Power Automate RPA.
· Support the manager of the Citizen Development Program, encouraging the use of Microsoft Power Platform tools (Power Automate, Power Apps, Forms, Power BI, SharePoint) among business users.
· Provide training, support, and guidance to business users in developing and implementing their own solutions.
· Ensure compliance and governance in the use of these tools across the organization.
· Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, and implement solutions.
· Develop, oversee, and maintain RPA bots and automated workflows.
· Collaborate with various departments to ensure the integration of automation solutions aligns with business needs.
· Stay abreast of the latest developments and updates in Microsoft Power Platform and related technologies.
· Strong communication (written and presentation) skills, as demonstrated by previous work experience. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
· 5-10 years of experience in business process automation, ideally with a focus on Microsoft Power Platform.
· Proven experience in managing a citizen development program or similar initiatives.
· In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Power Automate, Power Apps, Forms, Power BI, SharePoint, and other related tools.
· Strong understanding of business process management, workflow automation, and user-centric solution development.
· Excellent leadership, communication, and training skills.
· Ability to collaborate effectively across diverse teams.
· Ability to manage multiple projects demonstrating strong time-management skills.
· Demonstrate effectiveness in building rapport and relationship with peers and end-users.
· Ability to be an amicable interface with business partners to assist in the prioritization of business requests in order to meet business expectation.
· Demonstrate ability to establish immediate credibility with a broad range of clients (clinical and technical), build consensus, and achieve goals through collaboration.
· BS degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of coursework and experience in computer systems concepts and design.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Business, or related field.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) highly desired.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.