Data Entry Support
Apex Systems is hiring for multiple Data Entry Support positions! Must be onsite in Richmond, VA! Apply today and send your most updated resume to Riley at [email protected]
Entry Level: Data Entry Support
Contract: 1 year
Location: Hybrid in Richmond, VA 2x a week
- Looking to get your foot into IT?
- Are you highly motivated and willing to learn? Than this is your job!
- Very strong experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Able to learn internal company tools quickly
- Detail oriented to identify quality issues between a source system and target system
- Process oriented to understand or define new processes
- Reliable and autonomous
- Very strong judgement and communication skills, to know when and who to communicate findings/observations, and how to package their findings in a concise manner thats tailored to the audience
- Very strong problem solving skills, in partnership with their process management skills, to identify or suggest root causes of their observations
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.