Mobile Billing Release Manager
Job Description:Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Mobile Billing Release Manager for a client in Location. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Jen Askenas, [email protected]
Here are the details:
Position: Mobile Billing Release Manager
Location: Stamford CT
Duration: 6+ Month W2 Rolling Contract (Potential to Go Perm)
- 75 % involved in current sprint activities (up to 4 active sprints – active sprints with this team are typically 4 months long) understanding what is being planned and deployed
- 15% working on dedicated projects
- 10% on process improvement
- Release Manager will be working with Mobile IT during sprints, but will also be building relationships with other stakeholders and teams involved to prioritize their items
- Working end to end understanding the status/ reasoning behind new features
• Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Strong but likeable personality
- This role will require project management skills
• Previous billing experience specifically with Amdocs
- Growing department
- Interesting technical work
- Right next to the train station
- Fun/ collaborative work environment
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.