CIAM Software Engineer
Job Description:Job Title: CIAM Software Engineer
Location: Remote but must reside in either Georgia or Alabama
Duration: long term contract to hire
**You must be able to work on our W2. We cannot provide sponsorship for this position, no C2C**
Please apply directly by submitting your resume and a brief write-up of why you are a good fit to [email protected]
This position will be the responsible developer for Customer Identity Access Management (IAM) development for the full suite of customer facing applications.
This role specifically implements & maintains authentication functionality for our applications, working alongside the team that maintains the IAM platform. The successful candidate will be expected to upgrade existing IAM functionality within web applications, as well as contribute to overall software development activities for internal & customer facing applications.
To excel you’ll need a solid understanding of off the shelf (COTS) cloud IAM platform implementations with web applications, Visual Studio C# & .Net, defect troubleshooting, and superior teamwork and communication skills.
Candidates must reside within commuting distance of the designated office in Atlanta or Birmingham. In person office presence is required as requested.
- Upgrading applications from existing IAM solution to new cloud based off the shelf IAM solution such as Okta, Auth 0, Ping, or Forgerock & maintaining authentication going forward.
- Maintaining SME (Subject Matter Expertise) in authentication for the Customer Engagement Portfolio.
- Full stack development in a C# .Net environment, along with RESTful API development
- Effectively collaborate to appropriately design and deliver portfolio software applications
- Develop and/or implement timely, cost effective, and high-quality solutions using approved methodologies and standards
- Provide root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications (including application debugging and memory leak analysis)
- Apply professional oral and written communication skills; apply strong customer service skills; exhibit initiative; follow through with customer commitments, and apply sound performance techniques
- Build and maintain relationships with scrum teams, management, other technology/portfolio/business groups, and vendors
- Troubleshoot and resolve any application and user interface defects between browsers
- Manage personal career development by maintaining technical expertise
- Participation in production support & lifecycle activities, which included after hours & callout
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college, computer science/engineering or mathematics preferred
- Additional certifications in software development, development tools, and/or user interface development are preferred
- MANDATORY: At least 2+ years of working with off the shelf IAM such as Okta, Auth 0, Ping, or Forgerock.
- MANDATORY: At least 3+ years of development experience in Visual Studio C#.Net
- Extensive experience of development technologies, methodologies and associated tools
- Extensive experience with application architecture
- Experience with CICD/git/Azure DevOps is preferred
- Experience with production support of existing applications
- Experience on agile software development teams
- Great to have: Experience utilizing Angular, Bootstrap or other responsive/.NET frameworks as part of development efforts
- Great to have: Familiarity with industry leading third-party UI controls (e.g. Telerik/Kendo, ZingChart, etc.)
- Great to have: Working knowledge of user interface design processes/methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Great to have: Experience creating responsive web products
- Well-versed in full-life cycle development methods and techniques – including Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, RAD development approaches and best practices
- Strong Web application coding skills, including information architecture, interface design and visual design would be a plus
- Results-oriented, product focused excellent ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to function independently and as a team member – willingness to operate as a member of a productive, well-integrated team; values the project, company and co-workers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply them
- Knowledge of the following software development technologies:
- Microsoft C# .NET, .NET Core
- Knowledge & support of IIS as it relates to production support of applications
- Proficiency with GIT, SQL (Oracle and/or Microsoft), Jira, & Axure are highly preferred
Please apply directly to [email protected]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.