Director, LNP Formulation Development and Delivery
Job Description:Director, LNP Formulation Development and Delivery 2015084
Location: Boston, MA (Onsite)
Science: Cell & Gene Therapy
Therapeutic Area: Various
Job Overview: You will play a pivotal role in the development and optimization of LNP formulations, collaborating with internal research teams and external CROs/CDMOs to support multiple programs.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal team and external CROs for high-quality LNPs and SME support for CDMO partners.
- Lead and develop a high-performing Delivery team through excellent lab practices, hands-on support, and mentorship.
- Contribute as CMC Delivery representative for GMP production support, regulatory filing, and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Advanced degree (MS or PhD) in Chemistry, Biophysics, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, or related life sciences field.
- Minimum 7 years of biopharmaceutical industry leadership experience in oligonucleotide delivery, formulation, and LNP development with tech transfer to GMP suites.
- Experience leading teams, mentoring junior scientists, and supporting development programs, including facilitating communication between CMC and Program Teams.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.