Deployed Support Specialist Mid - PAX River - PLACEMENT
Calling all NETWORK TECHNICIANS!!!! Our large government integrated client is in search of their next MID Communications Network Technician to support ON-SITE at NAS Patuxent River, MD, could that be you?!
The ideal candidate needs to be able to:
- Evaluate communication hardware and software, as well as troubleshoot Local Area Networks/Base Area Networks/Wide Area Networks (LAN/BAN/WAN)
- Handle network related problems
- Administer LAN/BAN/WANs
- Schedule conversions and cutovers
- Coordinate with all responsible users and sites
- Specialize experience in the performance and configuration of networks as well as the integration and testing of complex large-scale computer integrated networks
- Must possess an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
APPLY HERE: Please send your updated resume AND certifications to Kristin at [email protected]
Compensation: Dependent upon experience - paid weekly
- Secret or Top Secret Clearance Eligibility
- Sec+ CE (required)
- CCNA (exceptional - must obtain)
- 4 Years of IT Experience w/ Bachelors in Info Tech or similar (requirements vary)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.