Desktop Support Hardware Installation Technician
If interested please email your resume and best phone number to Rich Pinapfel at [email protected]
Desktop Support Installation Technician
This is a 8 + month opportunity supporting a well known company in the area. The candidate for this role will need good written and excellent clear verbal communication. IT Support or hardware install experience is helpful but not mandatory. The candidate will also need to be comfortable with commute and have a reliable vehicle. If this is something that may be of interest to you please apply
Contract: March 2024 - September 2024
Location: Greater NYC Area/ Long Island
Pay: Hourly + Mileage (0.65/mile)
- Scope of each project includes installing computers, printers, scanners, workstations (laptops or desktops), routers and switches. Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Training included
- Cleanup of materials and preparing legacy devices for pickup and shipping
- Customer service & educating existing employees on any system and equipment changes
- IT training/experience preferred
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Must be comfortable driving to install locations
- Must have own, reliable transportation
- Install days are Monday through Friday
- Installer must be available on Mondays for reschedules and revisit
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.