Apex Systems is looking to hire an ONSITE Test Engineer for our client based out of Greensboro, NC.
This assignment is anticipated to be a 12 month contract with strong potential for extension; however, Apex Systems cannot guarantee the length of this assignment.
This will also have a first shift Monday-Friday schedule.
Please review the job description below, then email your up-to-date resume to Wyatt via [email protected] with the job# 2015825 referenced in the subject line
- Define strategies for how to perform tests with new technologies in field tests.
- Identify the verification needs for Features, function or field test in order define test requirements.
- Create test plan. Manage, plan, prepare, and execute the test.
- Analyze results and give recommendations in their respective technology area.
- Prepare and manage fault reports from tests.
- Document results and compile the engineering report (ER).
- Continuously update Test Methods and propose updates of Technical Requirement together with the technology areas.
- Define strategies and develop test methods for new technologies, transport solutions within features, functions, or field test.
- Deploy and support the feature, function testing or field tests in new markets and sites.
- Responsibility for test codes and or test methods, Responsible for fidelity of test methods and codes, Go-To person, Technical expert within an area or broad competence in many, train, and mentor less experienced, manage network across the organization.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (master’s preferred)
- 2+ years of practical knowledge typically obtained through education and work experience
- Self-sufficient, takes lead on own tasks and able to work/plan independently.
- Self-driven proactive engagement with learning opportunities and ongoing Experienced development.
- Honing skills in discipline whilst growing a more general, broader view of wider TD/BA system.
- Shows potential for longer-term development.
Why Work for Apex Systems:
- We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, competitive pay rates
- Health/Medical benefits, Life Insurance, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Discounts to most major certification programs, access to multiple technical training platforms and programs
About Apex Systems:
At Apex Systems, we value integrity, respect, and excellence, and we are committed to providing exceptional service to our clients and consultants alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match the right people with the right opportunities, and we offer our consultants competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in a supportive and collaborative environment. Whether you are a seasoned professional looking for your next career challenge, or a recent graduate seeking to build your skills and gain valuable experience, Apex Systems has the resources and expertise to help you achieve your goals. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our consultants, and we are passionate about helping them succeed in their careers.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.