Salesforce Solutions Architect
Job Description:SALESFORCE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
WHO WE ARE
Apex Systems is a world-class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions. We provide a continuum of services, including strategy and enablement, innovation and productivity, and technology foundations to drive better results and bring more value to our clients. Apex transforms our customers with modern enterprise solutions tailored to the industries we serve. Apex has a presence in over 70 markets across North America, Europe, and India. Apex is a segment of ASGN Inc. (NYSE: ASGN).
At Apex Systems, we prioritize professional development, work-life balance, and fostering a collaborative culture. We value our teams well-being and recognize the importance of building strong relationships. Thats why we organize regular team-building events and philanthropic days to give back to the community - fostering a sense of purpose and fulfillment among our team.
Join us for career advancement, innovative solutions, and a supportive environment focused on your success.
Apex’s Solution Capabilities group is seeking a highly motivated, curious, results-oriented solutions architect to be a technical leader, advisor and consultant for our clients and our delivery execution team. This position reports to the Global Head of Cloud & Infrastructure and works closely with Chief Solution Architects, Account Mangers, Engagement Managers and Internal and External Consultants to develop, propose, sell, and deliver solutions for our clients.
You will be a key part of the IT services sales and delivery cycles by partnering with clients to define their technical vision and develop an end-to-end solution, as well as deliver on the solution. You will provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise for end-to-end solutions in modernizing and integrating applications while providing guidance, oversight and/or leadership throughout the engagement delivery.
You will also be part of nourishing and growing our Salesforce Solutions capability by building proof of concepts, exploring different and emerging technology products, and delivering on approved strategic technical initiatives.
Solution Development & Sales Enablement:
- Collaborate with business leaders to create and execute a strategy for positioning Apex’s Salesforce solution capabilities to win in the market
- In collaboration with solution leadership, own solution development including marketing content and field sales enablement content
- Create development deliverable templates as needed for repeatable and re-usable project execution
- Continuously stay on top of technology trends and develop expertise in emerging technologies to enable innovative solution development
- Collaborate closely with consulting practice leadership to ensure Apex has the internal talent to drive successful engagements and collaborate closely with Engagement Management leadership to ensure assigned resources have the necessary skills.
- Act as key technical advisor, consultant and expert in bid and proposal efforts: proposing solutions, providing architectural technical guidance on proposed solutions, and providing work effort estimation and technical proposal documentation
- Partner with account teams to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches
- Support implementation during the execution phase by providing leadership and high-level oversight of engagement teamwork product to ensure successful delivery of the overall technical solution for the client. May also perform hands-on development activities on select engagements as needed
- Conduct enterprise level technical assessments for clients, recommending best-in-class technology solutions, industry trends, and best practices to modernize applications
- Collaborate closely with consulting practice leadership to ensure Apex has the internal talent to drive successful engagements and collaborate closely with Engagement Management leadership to ensure assigned resources have the necessary skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering roles including experience designing, developing, and delivering Salesforce.com solutions for clients. Salesforce architecture experience required.
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role in technology professional services or consulting; experience in the pre-sales, solution design and/or sales process highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a role focused on the achievement of sales targets preferred.
- Relevant demonstrated thought leadership abilities: presentations, articles, lectures, blogs, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to all levels of the business.
- Expert level presentation and consultative selling skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, demonstrated ability to provide project oversight
- Effective consultative selling skills
- 3+ years of practicing Agile Scrum/Kanban Master experience
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Cloud Solutions
- 3+ years of JIRA or Microsoft Azure Dev Ops
- Hands on development experience and system administration
- In Depth understanding of Cloud architecture, data models, customizations & extensions
- Strong experience leading ESB & ETL applications such as Mulesoft, Informatica
- Well versed in DevSecOps, specifically with Salesforce security model
- Extensive experience developing integrated execution plans including resources leveling, effort estimations, cross-team dependencies
- Experience implementing large scale solutions
- Strong knowledge of designing Architecture Diagrams and Data flows
OUR AWESOME BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Training and Advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Birthdays Off
- Philanthropic Opportunities
- Referral Program
- Partial Gym Membership Paid
- Team Building Events
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact [email protected].