This session invites four experts to discuss answers to key questions and best practices around building a Business Analysis Center of Excellence, including:
- As the CoE leader, what challenges might I face? What should be my big areas of concern?
- Who should be included in a BA CoE? What areas do I focus on when setting up a CoE that delivers results?
- How do you grow and evolve BA CoEs? Determine the right initiatives to prioritize?
- What is the value of a BA CoE in an Agile environment? What are some value statements for BA CoEs? And how do you measure the effectiveness?
*For those with a certification from IIBA, you can claim 1 CDU for this webinar for recertification. In case of audits, keep a copy of the confirmation email you'll receive, which can act as your certificate of achievement.*
This panel discussion will be moderated by Cate Murray, our PMO Practice Director at Apex, with the below four panelists.
- Antoinette Cammisano – Former BA CoE Manager and Sr. Enterprise Business Analyst
- Kupe Kupersmith – Vice President of EPMO, Athene
- Wayne Godlewski – Former CTO, Kansas City Southern
- Keith Ellis – Chief Engagement and Growth Officer, IIBA