With statistics such as those bulleted below, it is more important than ever to succeed at customer service, not just in initial interactions but also in resolving customer concerns.
- 82% of customers have stopped doing business with a company because of bad customer service that could have been prevented
- 78% of consumers have bailed on a transaction because of subpar customer service
- 68% of customer churn could be avoided if the business resolved the customer's issue during their first transaction
In this presentation, participants will learn how Jess's three vital steps can be utilized to address client concerns, resolve complaints, and ultimately create customer loyalty.
Recommended Group/Partner Discussion Questions
- Jesse talks about service gaps and how bad service comes from not meeting expectations. What do our customers expect from us?
- We heard that 82% of customers that leave because of poor service could've been prevented. What examples have we seen where we lost customers because of bad service, and how could that have been prevented?
- During discovery, Jesse stresses the importance of engagement, inquiry, and empathy. What are some best practices when it comes to empathizing with customers?
Jesse is the expert in Next Generation Customer Service. Years of hands-on expertise in customer success, call centers, and entertainment have allowed Jesse to facilitate more than one million customer service experiences. Jesse has worked with small businesses, international organizations on every continent, and Fortune 500 companies from Adobe to Zions Bank. With training and tools based on twenty years of on-going research, Jesse helps organizations drive rapid, sustainable, and measurable change in service performance to dramatically improve business results and cultivate loyal customer relationships.