A large transportation software provider utilizes Apex’s Agile solution to implement a team of consultants that would upgrade a rail terminal operating system across North America.
Our client required software business analysis services for an upgrade to a rail terminal operating system used across North America to manage, plan, and optimize railroad terminal operations. The primary objective of this initiative was to create reusable business requirements and functional specifications for their existing system and subsequently for new development to be translated into user manuals.
Within an Agile Scrum environment, our consultants worked closely with the client engagement managers and internal associates, and utilizing customer feedback, they provided the following deliverables:
- Authored detailed product requirements for the existing system and new development
- Assisted with test plans and test cases in collaboration with QA teams
- Created and reviewed user stories of software features
- Documentation of software features and upgrades to be utilized in creation of user manuals
- Reported on applicable system problems to assure timely release of software to the production system
Created requirements for new and existing systems
We completed the project on time and within budget. Due to our outstanding performance on this project, our client expanded the scope of work to include development, project management, and technical support resources.