A leading health insurance corporation employs our Migration Services solution to update their legacy platforms and remediate technical debt.
A large health care insurance company engaged our services to migrate off of old legacy application and SQL servers. There were several goals, mainly to migrate upwards of 3,000 databases off of unsupported SQL 2005 & 2008R2 platforms.
The consulting team provided the following project services:
- Implemented a full scale team in the Mexico Delivery Center at a price point that enabled the client to engage a full development team
- Migrated taking an application approach
- Plan migration design, identify dependencies, integrations, and testing requirements
- Remediate or rewrite SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Active Batch jobs/packages
Three Year Cost Savings of $2.4 Million
- Security risk avoidance
- Cost savings to the client by not purchasing an extended support license (a 3-year savings of over $2.4M)
- Server and database stability
- Ability to shut down old servers and reduce technical debt
- Implemented best practices with Azure build and release pipelines