A Fortune 500 telecommunications company enhances their application delivery and speed to market by implementing a modern DevOps framework.
Our client sought to enhance their current-state development processes by designing, developing, and integrating a contemporary automation delivery framework based upon “best of breed” technologies. The client required a partner to assist in evolving their existing development methodology and increase velocity through the implementation of a DevOps toolchain.
We deployed a team that worked conjunction with our client’s CICD team to develop, test, and support software release pipelines. Our Engagement Team also enhanced our client’s software development process by leading development teams through refactoring of code to promote micro-services and product-centric applications.
Key deliverables included:
- Designed, developed, and supported automation framework software
- Developed standards for software development and delivery
- Enforced quality standards through automation
- Developed modules to integrate unit tests, code analyzers, security scans, software deployments, automated tests, and reporting
- Hosted demo presentations of POCs and development progress to management
Implemented DevOps toolchain
Following the enhancement of development methods, client teams were able to develop automation pipelines. These automation pipelines enabled our client to deliver software more rapidly to public/private clouds and physical computing devices (STBs, TVs, mobile and streaming devices).