An energy and technology conglomerate uses Apex’s Migration Services solution to move multiple instances of Active Directory lines into a single instance and provide guidance on architecture and design.
Our client was in the beginning stages of a large initiative that encompassed moving the Active Directory instances of multiple lines of business into a single instance of Active Directory. Additionally, the project included web access management and migrating into the cloud environment. To gather the appropriate requirements successfully and to assess their architecture and infrastructure, our client required a project team with Radiant Logic and RadiantOne VDS subject matter expertise.
Consolidated Active Directory Instances
To meet the key project requirements, we deployed a project team that provided the following expertise, approaches and best practices:
- Overall assessment, design and deployment of virtual directory solutions
- Installation, configuration, tuning, and troubleshooting of the Radiant Logic infrastructure, views, and integrations to prepare for migration
- Architecture and design suggestion to define an optimal design
- Establishment of critical success factors and key performance indicators for project timeline
- Momentum generation to move the initiative forward on a larger scale
- Weekly status communication (progress and timelines) to management
By assessing the current state, we provided recommendations on the architecture and design. The initiative is ongoing and the client continues to expand our services today.