A Fortune 50 automobile manufacturer migrates to new Workday HCM solution using our cloud expertise.
Our client was moving away from their legacy PeopleSoft ERP system to a new Workday HCM solution. Specifically, they required a partner to support data migration from the legacy production system into the future-state Workday solution, and to assist with initial configuration. Configuration was required for our client's benefits, talent/performance management, compensation, HR and organizational platforms. In addition, custom report creation was needed.
We provided a project team of senior consultants to support the migration and configuration activities for each of the platform work streams. This included development and data services to extract production data from the existing/legacy PeopleSoft system, transforming and loading the data into Workday Templates for ingestion and configuration into the new production instance of Workday. Other project activities included:
Supported multiple workstream integrations with on-schedule implementation
- Providing recommendations and enabling final decisions around functionality
- Working alongside the integration team and external vendors to configure and test integrations between the Workday solution and third-party systems
- Creating documentation and artifacts required for each phase of the development lifecycle
- Developing test cases and peer review code of other developers
- Designing, building, testing, and deploying Workday HCM custom reports
- Providing production support
Our project team was instrumental in helping our client to complete all integration and migration activities on schedule and within budget.