Our focus is to support you on your career path with exceptional opportunities across the country and all major industries. Once you've joined the Apex Family, our top priority is to ensure your success by providing continued engagement and support.
Consultant Relationship Coordinators
Our local Consultant Relationship Coordinators in each major branch ensure you have access to the resources and information required for a positive experience. Their goals include the following:
- Maintaining open lines of communication with you
- Ensuring your satisfaction with Apex and the end client
- Communicating details about programs and other available offerings
- Reminding you about benefits enrollment deadlines
- Serving as an escalation point
- Answering questions and resolving concerns
- Acting as a sounding board for feedback and suggestions
Consultant Care Center
Our national Consultant Care team is available to assist you with questions and concerns. Similar to the local Consultant Care Coordinators, this team is here to help with questions regarding the following:
- Benefits and 401(K)
- MyApex Time Management System
- MyApex Consultant Portal
- Training and development
- Updating personal information
- General information
Building a Long-Term Relationship
To help you succeed, all levels of the Apex Family, including your account manager is focused on creating an environment for growth, recognition, individual development, and a long-term partnership. Upon joining, you can expect continued engagement and support.
- Facilitated and guided onboarding experience
- Relationship building and team building activities
- Goal setting and developing a progression path
- Frequent communication and scheduled check-ins start to finish, ensuring you meet your goals
- Timely responsiveness to your requests
- Continued and honest feedback on your performance
- Visible recognition
As part of our commitment to providing you with a positive experience, we maintain an open communication approach and outreach programs via social media, articles, and newsletters for community engagement.
- Staying connected via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Articles to help you stay informed and learn about career tips and training
- Committed to making the communities in which you live and work better by publicly announcing and promoting our philanthropy efforts via social media
Check out our Grants for Good Program.
We also developed and implemented the Apex Alumni and Transition Coaching Programs to support you post assignment.
Transition Coaching Program
You will continue to receive quality services, post assignment and have the opportunity to partake in our Transition Coaching Program. Transition coaching helps you prepare for your next assignment and is a component of our talent engagement and career services workshops delivered live once a quarter.
- Career changes advise
- Networking tips
- LinkedIn profile tips
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Job search strategy and resources
- Coaching on interview best practices
- Advice for effectively working with recruiters
- Skills development post-assignment to receive additional training and skill development via ATU
- Check with your Apex point of contact for details
As a peek performer and post assignment, you can join our Alumni Program. To remain engaged, we also encourage you to join our Talent Network to receive jobs notifications based on your skill set and preference.
- Transition Coach and Contract Replacement Advocate
- Career Trends Coaching
- Customized Skills Development Plan
- Engagement and Communication Platforms
- Apex Career Readiness Site
- Talent Network, our job portal with alert notifications and thousands of job postings
- Social Media Engagement: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Platforms
- Monthly Alumni Newsletter
- Articles and workshops