"It's not what you know, it's who you know." This is very often the case when it comes to job searching. First expanding your network with the right people, groups and events, and then leveraging that network, is one of the most efficient ways to approach a job search. In this conversation, several Apex networking SMEs will share their insights around the following:
- Where should you be networking? Who should you be intentionally engaging with?
- How can you best reach out to those individuals? We'll provide you some recommended scripts too!
- What communication process/workflow can you follow with your hiring/recruiting "target audience?"
- What do you need to know about working with Recruiters?
- How can you generally strengthen the relationships of your network?
Our Apex experts include:
- Katlyn Cook, Certified Career Coach
- Kaitlin Westbrook Tolson, National STEM & Philanthropy Advocate
- Marissa Montgomery, AppDev and Data Delivery Engineer and Trends Analyst
- Erica Woods, Director of Consultant Programs and Philanthropy