In most organizations there is no lack of work. Historically, there is more work than resources to do it. The trajectory of that will not change to our reality to bring us more work. We have adapted to this environment by being more creative in order to produce more with less. A high performance team can aide in creativity and efficiency. When a team is working as a well oiled machine leveraging all strengths to the maximum, amazing business transformations can occur. Not only can the transformation occur, but the efficiencies gained can be phenomenal. Building a high performing team does not have to be a daunting task. Once built the empowerment, engagement and quality of work produced by the team is phenomenal.
Even if you are a manager, leading a team indirectly or part of a project team you have influence to elevate the team to high performance.
- Why a high performing team
- The Evolution of Greatness - the Framework
- Creating a strategic roadmap to achieve high performance
- How to know you have achieved the goal of high performance
Paula Bell is the CEO of Paula A Bell Consulting, LLC. She is a Business Analyst, Leadership and Career Development coach, consultant, speaker and author with 21+ years of experience in corporate America in project roles to include business analyst, requirements manager, business initiatives manager, business process quality manager, technical writer, project manager, developer, test lead and implementation lead. Paula has experience in a variety of industries to include media, courts, manufacturing and financial. Paula has led multiple highly-visible multi-million-dollar technology and business projects to create solutions to transform businesses as either a consultant, senior business analyst or manager. Currently she is Director of Operations for Bridging the Gap where she oversees their entire operations and their main flagship certification program.
Through her mind, body and soul consulting business model, Paula helps individuals find their passion, build their brand, and enhance their skill sets through consultations, coaching and customizable documentation, in hopes to empower and motivate others and themselves, through a structured journey of self-reflection and awareness as a catalyst for unlimited success.
Paula is originally from Brooklyn, NY. She graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science in Management Information Systems from Oral Roberts, University located in Tulsa, OK. Paula is currently married and resides in Iowa with her husband and twins (boy/girl). Paula is extremely active in her community as she is the Past President of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship Fund which provides scholarships to minorities attending Iowa institutions as well as volunteers for many different community events. Paula also studies and trains martial arts and achieved her 3rd degree black belt designation in June of 2022.
Paula also holds the following designations:
• Mind – Master Life Coach, Certified Life Purpose Coach, Certified Professional Life Coach, Certified Goal Success Coach, Certified Happiness Coach, Certified Career Coach, Certified Diversity & Inclusion Manager coach
• Body – Group fitness instructor for high impact cardio programs and Martial Arts Instructor
• Soul – Motivational Speaker, Professional Speaker, Coach and Consultant specializing in: Business Analysis, Project Management, Leadership Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Career Development and Self Improvement