A year of up and down mixed economic signals makes for an undoubtedly noisy and confusing situation. Tim provides a review of the latest market stats to shed light on a tech sector and tech workforce that continues to defy expectations.
Tim specifically addresses:
- insights around key reports, including unemployment rates
- data from tech job posting data
- tech hubs around the country
- top tech jobs, certifications and skills in demand
- top five factors job seekers want when considering new jobs
- perceived barriers to pursuing a tech career
- advice for managers and hiring professionals
Tim Herbert serves as executive vice president of research and market intelligence for The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA). Under his leadership, CompTIA publishes a wide range of reports, briefs, and data analysis to make sense of the ever-changing tech landscape.
CompTIA’s Cyberstates report is recognized as the definitive guide to tech workforce trends, economic impact, innovation, and more. Herbert regularly pens articles for industry publications, presents at industry conferences, and in his 20+ years as a technology analyst, has been cited in numerous media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, ABC News, Wired Magazine and many others.