A major health system leverages Apex's Support Service Centers solution to modernize their ERP programs, improving customer satisfaction and daily operations.
Our client, a prominent health system in the Southeast, was implementing an enterprise-wide ERP replacement and transformation strategy. Their internal resources were struggling to support legacy ERP applications and simultaneously train to implement a cloud-based replacement enterprise ERP solution. Our client required a partner that could support the legacy systems, including deployment of a complete team and oversight of all legacy support functions.
Apex deployed a skilled legacy support team including three team leads, qualified backfill resources as necessary, and engagement oversight. Additional value-add services included:
- Structured onboarding and orientation program to acclimate resources to client culture and optimize initial productivity
- Weekly status reporting across the functional teams (finance, supply chain, and human capital) depicting accomplishments, progress and issues
- Regimented service management application to document support incidents and requests
- Analysis of work performed by resources and bi-monthly customer satisfaction surveys to identify successes and pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Engagement oversight in the form of workforce management, travel/logistical coordination, process improvement management, and bi-weekly executive reporting of engagement accomplishments, progress, issues and financial reporting
Seamless knowledge transfer freed up client staff and improved customer satisfaction
Our team ramped up rapidly, assuming primary support for the legacy applications within four weeks and ownership of the client’s benefits open enrollment program within two weeks. As a result, our client's internal personnel were relieved of the burden of supporting the legacy system and could focus exclusively on the new system implementation. Apex provided hands-on engagement management to address any necessary adjustments to team orientation and performance, resulting in minimal overhead to the client. Additionally, our team:
- Developed and conducted bi-monthly customer satisfaction surveys within five weeks
- Initiated and implemented process redesign tripling amount of tickets properly documented