Multi module / site implementation across multiple countries.
Our client was facing several challenges as they embarked on a large initiative to implement Microsoft Dynamics™ 365 software. The client’s existing partner was unable to respond within the required time frame. The scope of the project encompassed multiple locations in Europe where the implementation would need to take place, starting with four sites in Germany and Switzerland. In addition, to meet the needs of the client, the system had to be built on premise and updated with add-on industry-specific tools.
We were engaged to re-scope the initiative, deliver a more efficient project demand planning solution to enable the client to achieve the resourcing needs and project requirements for a successful implementation.
- Scope: Over a period of 22 months, across 4 sites, multi module implementation
- Provided scoping, blueprinting, early go-lives, and the ongoing deployment of the solution
- Delivered Senior Program and Project Management advisory services to internal IT and Business leadership and stakeholders
- Engaged Senior Solution Architects to deliver requirements gathering and internal template design
- Deployed Senior Dynamics 365 and BI Architect team
- Expertise and mentoring delivered in project planning and coordination, solution design and customization, development, technical support, reporting specifications, and business processes.
Increased internal knowledge and capabilities
A successful multi country MS Dynamics 365 implementation, delivered exactly to client requirements and specification. Upskilling of client internal capabilities and knowledge transfer to enable the core client team to be self sufficient. After the successful go-lives at the German and Swiss sites, we have continued to support the client with their ongoing rollout of Microsoft Dynamics 365 across their remaining European sites.