FX Settlements Analysts - Trade Operations
Apex Systems is looking to hire several FX Settlements Analysts (Trade Operations) for a financial services client in Charlotte.
Must be willing to sit onsite in Charlotte 3x a week
**We cannot work corp to corp - we cannot provide sponsorship**
- Full understanding of different types of products and processing requirements for treasuries, corporate and sovereign bonds, munis, ABS/MBS, pools, TBAs, structured credit products, FX, money market instruments and repos.
- Understanding of the lifecycle of the trade from execution to settlement
- Solid understanding of operational risks and controls
- Knowledge of post execution through notification and settlement protocols (e.g. FIX, SWIFT, CTM)
- Knowledge of Order Management Systems, in particular Aladdin
- Analytical ability to evaluate the root causes of the problems and aptitude to understand complex workflows
- Able to manage heavy workload, understand urgency, multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong teamwork ethic whilst also having the ability to function without explicit direction, challenge yourself to learn new things and continually improve
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.