Apex Systems is looking to hire a Senior SQL/Python Developer with specific Investment domain experience.
Location: Charlotte, NC or NYC - hybrid schedule, onsite 3x a week
Direct hire role
**We cannot work corp to corp - we cannot provide sponsorship**
- Strong experience in using SQL Server including query tuning for large data sets
- Strong working knowledge of Python with particular experience using PySpark & Pandas
- Version 3 of Python required
- Experience in collating and aggregating data from various data sources to produce insights and metrics
- Good working knowledge PowerBI
- Good understanding of SSRS
- Experience with developing analytical solutions in Azure DataBricks
- Good understanding of Asset Management Industry domain knowledge including the investment lifecycle.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.