IT Service Desk Technician
Our great client in Downtown Milwaukee has an immediate opening for a Service Desk Technician. If you are interested please apply with resume to [email protected].
· Communicates highly effectively with the end user community, establishes rapport and troubleshoots their issues as needed.
· Ability to quickly understand and offer suggestions on established procedures.
· Identifies recurring problems and suggests solutions.
· Able to quickly become familiar with the environment and organizational structure of the company.
· Experience with ServiceNow or other major incident management tool
· Experience with Microsoft products, specifically the M365 suite.
· Experience with Microsoft Intune administration.
· Experience with Window 10 administration.
· Desktop Support certification such as A+ or other (or accumulated years of experience).
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.