Must be local to Lansing, MI area
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver high quality source code to meet business needs
- Read user stories and implement code to meet acceptance criteria with attention to detail.
- Review and improvise code as necessary.
- Create automated unit tests.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into innovative technical applications and solutions.
- Interact with clients to determine their requirements and needs.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems.
- Work in Agile iterations to deliver business value in short timeframes.
Experience & Skills: Required
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical area such as mathematics, computer science, engineering, or information systems.
- At least five years’ experience with web development in ASP.Net and C#
- At least three years’ experience with web development with Oracle or MS SQL databases.
- At least six years’ experience in object-oriented programming.
- At least three years’ experience writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- At least two years’ experience writing Entity Framework data access
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience developing all levels of an n-tier application
- At least one year experience using Test Driven Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The preferred candidate must possess and demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills across all .Net platforms.
Experience & Skills: Preferred
- 5+ years Agile experience
- Recent experience of working in an Agile development environment, e.g. Scrum or Kanban
- Experience using GIT
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with Angular or similar frameworks
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.