Data Center Technician - Technical IT 2
Apex Systems is looking to hire a Data Center Technician Level II, if you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to [email protected]
Location: Chandler, AZ
- Prepares, stages, sets up, and performs startups and shutdowns (e.g., racks, hard drives, switches) according to specific instructions, checklists, guides, standard protocols, and emails.
- Performs post-execution quality checks and verifies that grounding, staging, labeling, and cabling are set up properly according to safety protocols, deployment standards, and planned Network Design Tasks (NDTs).
- Performs diagnostics and troubleshooting following standard procedures, quickly identifies the cause(s) of issues, and replaces faulty components
- Decommissions hardware for simple changes and refreshes (e.g., memory upgrades, OS rebuilds) following standard procedures with minimal guidance
- Follows procedures to communicate, report, and escalate incidents to appropriate Datacenter Technician Leads
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, servers, and components.
- 1+ year(s) experience supporting IT equipment or related technology.
- Basic understanding of how to use Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Previous datacenter experience a plus
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.