Senior SAP Security Architect
This resource will be instrumental in defining and driving the client's Security provisioning and access approaches across the SAP landscape, the SAP based solution will enable global planning and harmonizing master data and security processes across regions while adding critical value to the entire organization. The role with further enable the program to identify real time insight across its purchasing and finance lines of business.
- Understanding of system risks, segregation of duties risks and mitigating controls
- Proven experience with analyzing and resolving complex authorization problems utilizing SAP standard tools and tables
- Expertise of SAP authorization concept, authorization reporting and troubleshooting transaction codes / tools including SE16, SU22, SU24, S25, SU53, SU56, STAUTHTRACE, SUIM, PFCG and reporting.
- 3+ years’ experience with SAP HANA
- Business Intelligence security design and support required.
- 6+ years' experience with SAP Security Design, Implementation and Administration in SAP S/4 HANA required
- Extensive experience of SAP GRC v 12
- Access Control with hands on experience of Segregation of Duties including SAP GRC rule set, MSMP and BRF+ workflow configuration
- Experience with SAP security objects in modules BC, FI, MM/IM, PM, PS, QA, SD required and understanding of related business processes is a plus
- Good understanding of SQL, HANA tenets and system databases, SAP cloud and on prem environments and HALM
- Experience with SAP IdP preferred.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field. Cross-concentration experience is desirable.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.