Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer - III
Apex Systems, the Nation’s 2nd largest Technical Staffing and Services Firm, has openings for Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer with a Fortune 500 Company in Walnut Creek, California, Contract Position! *If you are interested in this role, please email your resume and to [email protected]
Title: Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer
Location: Hybrid / Walnut Creek, CA 94598 (Sacramento Valley)
Length: 24+ months contract
Staring Payrate: $52.00/hr.
In this role as a Real Estate Specialist, you will join a dynamic team responsible for real estate site development for network macro sites in Northern California and Nevada. The role focuses on managing and driving site acquisition vendors to deliver goals and successfully hand off projects to our Construction Team. Your day-to-day tasks include, but are not limited to, project management, milestone tracking, performing lease due diligence, representing the communications with landlords, escalating issues to management with recommendations included, conducting site visits as needed, zoning review, hearing attendance, and managing purchase orders.
What were looking for:
- Well versed in telecommunications Macro–New Site Builds and thrive under tight deadlines.
- Team player and can work collaboratively across teams (including RF, implementation/construction, network operations, fiber, and legal) to achieve organizational and program goals.
- Interpret and understand company policies and procedures and effectively communicate them to third party vendors.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate and lease-related issues as needed to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Successfully negotiate and work with all types of Landlords and their agents to preserve the Company’s rights and meet the Company’s contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Identify and resolve network critical or site critical issues requiring immediate escalation to the Network leadership team.
- Review and manage financial invoicing for vendor services in a timely manner.
- Navigate and complete FUZE tasks.
Nice to have skills:
- Ability to effectively manage vendors and projects.
- Proven track record of meeting goals.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of land use and zoning procedures, and real estate acquisition.
- Knowledge of local and regional zoning, planning, and environmental standards and policies.
- Knowledge of legal and financial terms and ability to read and interpret contracts.
Experience in legal, contract management, project management, or construction disciplines.
- Experience reviewing construction drawings, RF data sheets, and leases.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, oral/written communications skills, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of software tools to track projects.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, analyze and solve problems.
- Proficiency in using computers, including experience with relational and web-based database applications.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.