Location: San Diego, CA 92121 (on-site)
Apex Systems is looking for a PC Support Tech. If interested and can work the shift time, please send your resume to [email protected].
Required Skills: Windows 7 & Windows 10, Refresh Experience, PXE boot, Desktop troubleshooting. configuring printers when needed. basic understanding of network and voice a big plus.
Shift: 8hr (x5) Evening
Schedule: 1130-2000, shifts varied throughout week – must be able to work weekends!
Approved Dates: ASAP – 12/31/2023
- Follows established process and procedures to deliver, configure, monitor, test, maintain and troubleshoot end-point devices, applications or networks.
- Performs accurate documentation.
- Read and interpret technical documentation to complete moves, changes, and break/fix for hardware or software components.
- Participates on cross functional, integrated teams to troubleshoot moderately complex issues.
- Acts as a liaison between customers and vendors to ensure requests, issues and problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Functions under direct supervision and may be required to be on call.
- Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills: Excellent critical and analytical thinking and excellent customer service skills.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills. Advanced troubleshooting skills. Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent understanding of the operations and functions of end-point devices, including (but not limited to) PCs, software, network switches, printers, patch panels, phones or faxes. Good understanding of cable plant infrastructure.
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification: Two years’ experience in IT, A+, Network+, CCENT, CNTS, ACIS certification preferred, Bachelor’s degree.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.