Apex is looking for a Solution Engineer with engineering background in .NET. The role is on site in NY. If you or someone you know is interested, please send your resume to Brittany at [email protected].
Title: Solution Engineer
Rate: 80/hr **(based on experience)**
- Minimum 6 Years Experience with Asp.net, C#, Angular JS, Bootstrap, SQl Server 2012.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience with Mongo DB, Web APIs and RESTful web/cloud services.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Pivotal Products.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience with Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage (CERT).
- Minimum 6 Years Experience in real world delivery.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.