Product Specialist/ ETL and Informatica Analyst
Location: 100% remote (comfortable working EST hours)
Rate: Mid to high $30s per hour on a W2
*All interested and qualified candidates can please contact Schuyler Moose at [email protected]
The Enterprise Data Office (EDO) is actively deploying an Enterprise Data Catalog solution across Commonwealth agencies. This position will be responsible for all tasks associated with the successful configuration, connection, and on-going scanning of agency data repositories by the data catalog solution. The position will manage the Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), Axon, Data Privacy Management (DPM), and Dynamic Data Masking (DDM) application environments deployed by the Enterprise Data Office.
- Define new and manage existing data asset connections across mass deployment
- Define and manage connectivity and firewall needs with ETSO and business area
- Update and maintain network diagrams and connectivity and firewall document artifacts
- Execute Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) & Data Privacy Management (DPM) structure and profile scans
- Align business content/glossaries to scanned data assets
- Assign appropriate IT, regulatory, breach, and/or records management policies to data assets
- Discover and confirm lineage models associated with data assets
- Other application administration duties as assigned
- Experience with managing Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), Axon, Data Privacy Management (DPM), and Data Masking application environments (or comparable data management/governance applications)
- Experience with managing MDM and ETL data application environments
- Experience with defining and maintaining data architecture, accuracy, consistency, and security
- Strong familiarity with Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, etc. database environments
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud services environments
- Familiarity with RHEL and Windows Server environments
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.